Renzulli Learning is an online teaching tool that provides personalized learning for students. The system helps teachers to save time and to instruct students more effectively. Renzulli enables educators to easily differentiate instruction and leverages student motivation to achieve enhanced academic performance.
Renzulli Learning is an Internet based Software As A Service (SAAS) platform.
- Is an online learning tool that is accessed through the Internet and web browser.
- Does not require software, downloads, or software maintenance fees.
- Is easily integrated into all grade level curriculum and state and/or instructional standards.
- Can be implemented using your institution’s current technology infrastructure.
- Offers a variety of professional development options including free on-demand course, as well as onsite and online customized training.
- Is easily integrated with LMS tools through SAML, etc.
Implementation is easy with Renzullli Learning
Our dedicated team of experts will support you every step of the way to get up and running on Renzulli Learning, so you can focus on improving student engagement and academic performance.
Our team will work with you to set up an implementation plan, timetable, and desired goals to optimize your success. Call us today at +1 (203) 680-8301 to get started!
Transfer Your Data Seamlessly
Importing your data into Renzulli Learning is easy. Our support team will integrate with your Single Sign On (SSO) platforms or provide templates to transfer data into Renzulli Learning. We are here to help and will work with you every step of the way.
Renzulli Learning has integrated with the following SSO solutions:
Renzulli Learning Templates
Custom Data Integrations are also Available! Our highly experienced IT Development Team is available to develop custom integration solutions to support our clients and their students.
The services are supported by commercially reasonable redundant infrastructure including:
- Power infrastructure that includes redundant sources (multiple power feeds, generators, battery backups), multiple power distribution systems, and redundant power supplies;
- Environmental controls that include highly available precision HVAC systems, humidity controls, and water detection systems;
- Network infrastructure that includes multiple Internet Service Providers, redundant edge routers, firewalls, and switches;
- Hardware and software redundancy in support of virtualized and physical servers;
- Storage solutions that provide redundant back end data storage.
- Renzulli Learning maintains a disaster recovery site where Licensee’s data is replicated on a regular basis.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA - VPAT Accessibility Conformance Report
Minimum Technical Requirements to Run Renzulli Learning System
List of technical specifications:
Pentium 4 processor or higher, which encompasses most machines manufactured since 2001.
128MB of RAM.
Windows XP with Service Pack 2 installed or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or newer.
Intel-powered Macs, which date from 2006 onward.
128MB of RAM
OS X version 10.5.6 or later, which dates from early 2009
Pentium III or higher which dates from 1999
128MB of RAM
Linux distributions from 2010 and onward. For example Ubuntu 10.04 and later, Debian 6 or later, OpenSUSE 11.3 or later, and Fedora 14 or later.
Security & Privacy
Renzulli Learning takes great care to protect non-public information provided to us by our customers. Renzulli Learning may have access to non-public information from multiple sources that include:
- Directly from use of one of Renzulli Learning hosted applications.
- Directly from a customer’s designated service representative or indirectly via batch data transfers.
- In the course of transactional activities as information is updated or processed by a Renzulli Learning hosted application, or through data maintenance activities.
- Other sources as defined by one of our solutions.
Renzulli Learning has implemented a defense-in-depth strategy to protect non-public information. This strategy is based upon best-practices designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations and is based upon widely accepted industry standards. Our security management system is based on the following:
- Security Policies: We require that all employees be responsible for the security of non-public information and follow the practices defined within the Information Security Management System.
- Information Security Organization: Renzulli Learning management is committed to security and has established an organization responsible for the security of non-public information.
- Asset Management: All assets are strictly controlled and all information is classified in order to determine the appropriate controls required for access and handling.
- Human Resources Security Practices: In the US, Renzulli Learning conducts a comprehensive background check and screening at the time each employee is hired and requires that employees maintain familiarity and compliance with security responsibilities. When employees leave, a formal process is established to remove their physical and virtual access to the Renzulli Learning infrastructure.
- Physical and Environmental Security: Renzulli Learning places critical components in physically controlled spaces with best-practices in place to secure infrastructure. Physical and environmental security measures include card and/or biometric access controls, and limited access to secure locations based on job function.
- Communication and Operations Management: Renzulli Learning has implemented strong operational procedures to protect information. Our controls surrounding system planning, protection from malicious code, backup processes, network security, media handling and exchange of information are constantly being analyzed and monitored to insure they provide reasonable protection for your data. Third party service providers with access to confidential information are required to adhere to security and privacy requirements that are consistent with and at least as restrictive as Renzulli Learning own policies and procedures regarding the protection of confidential information.
Technical Change Management
Renzulli Learning maintains change management system to ensure review and controlled implementation of changes that:
- Renzulli Learning may make from time to time in the support of the services.
- Changes require both a risk analysis and a peer review before being implemented in Renzulli Learning infrastructure