Partnership with Association for Gifted and Talented Students in Louisiana
Renzulli Learning and the Association for Gifted and Talented Students in Louisiana (AGTSLA) have teamed up to share their resources with homes and classrooms for gifted, talented, and twice-exceptional students in Louisiana. Renzulli Learning helps to increase a child’s engagement in learning by focusing on their strengths, empowering children as they direct their own learning, leading to increased self-efficacy and increased self-confidence. Association for Gifted and Talented Students Louisiana is designed to serve as a resource for families, communities, and educational professionals who advocate for and support gifted and talented individuals and their education. The organization has four objectives:
AGTSLA Members Receive FREE access to Renzulli Learning!
Educator members of AGTSLA receive free access to Renzulli Learning for 6 months! You will have access to our Renzulli Learning Enrichment for All Students Course, which includes a certificate of completion from the University of Connecticut for nine contact hours, a $1,000 value.
Parent and Family members of AGTSLA receive a free one-year subscription to Renzulli Learning Home Edition, a $49 value.
To enjoy this AGTSLA membership benefit, start your free Renzulli Learning access by completing the form below!
- 1. Select either Educator or Parents in the 'I am a" field.
- 2. Complete the rest of the form
- 3. Insert your access code, which you were provided when you registered with AGTSLA, in the Promo Code field.
Your Renzulli Learning login credentials and instructions will be e-mailed to you, so please be sure to check your spam folder if you did not receive them.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please call us at +1 (203) 680-8301 or e-mail [email protected].
Start Your Free Trial Today!
The organization has established four objectives:
- Leadership: Provide an organizational structure for disseminating information and supporting advocates of gifted and talented education throughout the State of Louisiana.
- Advocacy: To be the primary resource for collaborative advocacy across the state before lawmakers, policy makers, and education administrators at the state and school district levels.
- Education: Be a resource for elementary and secondary teachers and administrators, college and university professors, and parents of gifted and talented students through informational offerings in order to advance their knowledge and effectiveness of their role in supporting gifted and talented students.
- Networking: Join with other agencies and organizations to establish and operate advocacy AGTSLA chapters throughout the state.
AGTS Louisiana is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) organization incorporated under the laws of the State of Louisiana