Renzulli Learning and the Georgia Association for Gifted Children have established a partnership to share their resources with homes and classrooms for gifted, talented, twice-exceptional, and all students. Renzulli Learning helps to increase a child’s engagement in learning by focusing on their strengths, empowering children as they direct their own learning, leading to increased self-efficacy and increased self-confidence. The purpose and mission of GAGC remain the same with its focus on service to Georgia’s gifted students, gifted education teachers, parents of gifted students, and service to the community.
GAGC Members Receive FREE access to Renzulli Learning!
Educator members of GAGC receive free access to Renzulli Learning for 6 months! You will have access to our Renzulli Learning Enrichment for All Students Course, which includes a certificate of completion from the University of Connecticut for nine contact hours, a $1,000 value.
Parent and Family members of GAGC receive a free one-year subscription to Renzulli Learning Home Edition, a $49 value.
To enjoy this GAGC membership benefit, start your free Renzulli Learning access by completing the form below!
- 1. Select either Educator or Parents in the 'I am a" field.
- 2. Complete the rest of the form
- 3. Insert your access code, which you were provided when you registered with AAGT, in the Promo Code field.
Your Renzulli Learning login credentials and instructions will be e-mailed to you, so please be sure to check your spam folder if you did not receive them.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please call us at +1 (203) 680-8301 or e-mail [email protected].
Start Your Free Trial Today!
GAGC’s Purpose is to:
- Promote an awareness of the needs of Georgia’s gifted students.
- Stimulate among educational administrators, teachers, parents, legislators, the business community, and others of the general public, a deeper understanding of and interest in the needs of the gifted.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information and ideas among the organization.
- Encourage and stimulate the best possible training for gifted educators.
- Encourage and stimulate research in the area of gifted education, particularly in the State of Georgia