Partnership with Massachusetts Association for Gifted Education
Renzulli Learning and the Massachusetts Association for Gifted Education (MAGE) have teamed up to share their resources with homes and classrooms for gifted, talented, and twice-exceptional students, to give them the opportunity to be educated to his/her ability and talent. Renzulli Learning helps to increase a child’s engagement in learning by focusing on their strengths, empowering children as they direct their own learning, leading to increased self-efficacy and increased self-confidence.
MAGE Members Receive FREE access to Renzulli Learning!
Educator members of MAGE receive free access to Renzulli Learning for 6 months! You will have access to our Renzulli Learning Enrichment for All Students Course, which includes a certificate of completion from the University of Connecticut for nine contact hours, a $1,000 value.
Parent and Family members of MAGE receive a free one-year subscription to Renzulli Learning Home Edition, a $49 value.
To enjoy this MAGE membership benefit, start your free Renzulli Learning access by completing the form below!
- 1. Select either Educator or Parents in the 'I am a" field.
- 2. Complete the rest of the form
- 3. Insert your access code, which you were provided when you registered with AAGT, in the Promo Code field.
Your Renzulli Learning login credentials and instructions will be e-mailed to you, so please be sure to check your spam folder if you did not receive them.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please call us at +1 (203) 680-8301 or e-mail [email protected].
Start Your Free Trial Today!
The mission of MAGE is to support and advance the understanding of high potential/gifted children and their special needs, to promote the establishment of programs, services and opportunities for high ability/gifted students, and to encourage the exchange of information pertaining to gifted individuals among educators, parents, policy-makers and students on the national, state and local level.
MAGE’s Purpose is to:
- To Create Community – a community of shared interests and values pertaining to gifted individuals and gifted education
- To Disseminate Information – information on education, challenges and needs of high ability/gifted children
- To Advocate – in support of public policies appropriate to these goals
- To Provide Professional Development – provide professional development for those in the education profession on characteristics of this population, the challenges they face, and strategies for supporting them. This can be in partnership with higher education institutions or directly
- To Offer Services – services to children to meet their specific needs, and to provide advice and advocate on their behalf with schools/districts
- To Present Awards – to offer recognition to individuals promoting MAGE’s objectives as well as gifted students deserving recognition