Join us at Confratute in July 2018!
Confratute is the longest running summer institute on enrichment-based differentiated teaching held at the University of Connecticut for over 40 years! Confratute is geared toward providing educators with research-based practical strategies for engagement and enrichment learning for all students, as well as meeting the needs of gifted and talented students. In-depth Training in the Schoolwide Enrichment Model; Differentiating Instruction & Curriculum; Literacy & Reading; Math Enrichment; Innovative Technology Applications; Instructional & Cluster Grouping; Underachievement; and more.
- Mini-Keynotes about relevant research and trends in regular and gifted education.
- Special Topic Sessions on a variety of topics such as creativity, thinking skills, underachievement, and more.
- Evening Forum Sessions to help you develop individual action plans for talent development and differentiation.
- SEM Leaders Forum strands designed for principals and administrators on curriculum development and more.
- Invited Speakers who are authors and researchers such as Joseph Renzulli, Sally Reis, Susan Baum, Marcia Gentry, Sandra Kaplan, Jann Leppien, Rachel McAnallen, and Del Siegle.