Introduce your Students to Renzulli Learning
To prepare your Students to for their Personalized Learning experience, start with the Student Introduction Lesson, which includes:
For older students, you might have a theme book study on: Books to inspire children to follow their dreams
Lesson Suggestions for Your First 10 Weeks Using Renzulli Learning:
The Renzulli Profiler
- Take Profiler Assessment of your Interests, Learning Styles, and Expression Styles
- Read Your Results
Journal of Profiler Results
- Click on the Journal icon at the top of your window.
- Create a Journal entry on how you feel about your Profile Results. Do you agree or disagree with what it says about you? Was there anything you were surprised to learn? Use details to support your thoughts.
- Click Save.
- I will be able to read and respond to your Journal.
Week 3 and 4
Explore My Enrichment Activities
- Explore the My Enrichment Activities Section
- Select a category and one resource to complete a Self-Assessment.
- Add any resources you really like to your Favorites.
- Rate a resource that you really like so other students will be able to find it easily.
Week 5 and 6
Journal of Profiler Results
Example: Virtual Field Trips, Mathematics, Science, History and Social Studies, etc.
- Go to My Enrichment Activities
- Choose an icon of your choice-Week 5
- Choose another icon of your choice– Week 6
- You might choose to narrow down to one Interest Area using the drop-down menu
- View at least three different activities- Week 5
- View at least three different activities- Week 6
- Click the Journal icon.
- Journal Entry: Which of the activities that you explored would you like to explore more extensively? Explain why with at least 3 reasons and supporting details.
Differentiation Search Engine
- Choose the Search Option
- Type in a keyword to search the enrichment activities.
- Choose Advance Search: Click Advance Search to narrow your search results and conduct a more advanced. The results will be aligned to your profile!
E-books and Journaling
- Go to your differentiated search engine
- Type the ebook or audio book into the search engine
- Choose your book
- Journal Entry: Discuss the book in your journal. Would you like to recommend it to your classmate
Week 9 - 11
Introduce Project-Based Learning
This is just an introduction to Renzulli PBL. Projects are meant to be long term
- Go to My Projects
- Watch the Student Tutorial Video
- Following the tutorial choose Create Your Own or Try one of our Super Starter. Your project shouldfocus on a passonite subject
- Once you add a project, RenzulliLearning organizes the steps in an orderly format for you to simply complete the steps.
- When your product is complete, record presentation and add it to the Virtual Showcase!
Showcase Student Work
Project Showcase module which enables students to upload videos, images, or project documents to highlight their work. You can to customize your showcases and share any form of student work!
- On the right side of teacher dashboard, click on Manage Project Showcases under the Project Showcase Header.
- Click Add New Tab
- Select the showcase type (School, group, OR student)
- Name your Showcase and select: who it will be active for, if students can use the like button, and lastly if students / teachers can add new projects.
- Optional: Enter a welcome message
- Click Submit