Renzulli Learning is an Internet based Software As A Service (SAAS) platform
Renzulli Learning is an online teaching tool that provides personalized learning for students. The system helps teachers to save time and to instruct students more effectively. Renzulli enables educators to easily differentiate instruction and leverages student motivation to achieve enhanced academic performance.
- Is an online learning tool that is accessed through the Internet and web browser.
- Does not require software, downloads, or software maintenance fees.
- Is easily integrated into all grade level curriculum and state and/or instructional standards.
- Can be implemented using your institution’s current technology infrastructure.
- Offers a variety of professional development options including free on-demand course, as well as onsite and online customized training.
- Is easily integrated with LMS tools through SAML, etc.
Implementation is easy with Renzullli Learning
Our dedicated team of experts will support you every step of the way to get up and running on Renzulli Learning, so you can focus on improving student engagement and academic performance. Our team will work with you to set up an implementation plan, timetable, and desired goals to optimize your success. Call us today at +1 (203) 680-8301 to get started!
SSO and Rostering
Our support team will integrate with your Single Sign On (SSO) platforms or provide templates to transfer data into Renzulli Learning. We are here to help and will work with you every step of the way. Renzulli Learning has integrated with the following SSO solutions:
Renzulli Learning Templates
Custom Data Integrations are also Available! Our highly experienced IT Development Team is available to develop custom integration solutions to support our clients and their students. Use the Student Registration Upload Template, read the Directions tab, and fill-in the required information.
Renzulli Learning and your Learning Management System (LMS) together are the perfect classroom solution. This combination enables you to seamlessly integrate Renzulli Learning activities and resources directly with your school's LMS, without having to switch between different platforms. Renzulli Learning easily integrates with these leading LMS: Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, Moodle, Blackboard, Microsoft Teams, and Brightspace by D2L.
Learn More: renzullilearning.com/lms
Renzulli Learning uses the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT), a form created by partnership by the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI) and the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to provide evidence of a product’s compliance key regulations of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. The VPAT is the starting point for Accessibility Conformance Reports (ACR) which describe the accessibility of Renzulli Learning features.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA - VPAT Accessibility Conformance Report
Colocation, Managed and Hosted Service System Powered by LightEdge
LightEdge Solutions is the leader in colocation and private cloud services for highly regulated organizations, owning eleven purpose-built data centers across the United States. With 25 years in business, LightEdge offers full stack technology services that deliver unbeatable uptime, security, and flexibility for their clients. Our premier colocation, cloud, disaster recovery, and security solutions are designed to support complex hybrid IT deployments and audited against the industry’s top security and compliance standards.
Learn More: renzullilearning.com/managed-hosting
Device Compatibility Recommendations
- Chromebooks running the latest version of Chrome OS.
- All computers that can use the latest iteration of the Google Chrome web browser.
- iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, iPod touch) running the latest or immediately preceding major version of iOS/PadOS.
- Mac devices using the latest or immediately preceding major version of MacOS with Safari browser.
- Android handheld devices running the latest or immediately preceding major version of Android.
Security & Privacy
Renzulli Learning takes great care to protect non-public information provided to us by our customers. Renzulli Learning may have access to non-public information from multiple sources that include:
- Directly from use of one of Renzulli Learning hosted applications.
- Directly from a customer’s designated service representative or indirectly via batch data transfers.
- In the course of transactional activities as information is updated or processed by a Renzulli Learning hosted application, or through data maintenance activities.
- Other sources as defined by one of our solutions.
Renzulli Learning has implemented a defense-in-depth strategy to protect non-public information. This strategy is based upon best-practices designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations and is based upon widely accepted industry standards. Our security management system is based on the following:
- Security Policies: We require that all employees be responsible for the security of non-public information and follow the practices defined within the Information Security Management System.
- Information Security Organization: Renzulli Learning management is committed to security and has established an organization responsible for the security of non-public information.
- Asset Management: All assets are strictly controlled, and all information is classified in order to determine the appropriate controls required for access and handling.
- Human Resources Security Practices: In the US, Renzulli Learning conducts a comprehensive background check and screening at the time each employee is hired and requires that employees maintain familiarity and compliance with security responsibilities. When employees leave, a formal process is established to remove their physical and virtual access to the Renzulli Learning infrastructure.
- Physical and Environmental Security: Renzulli Learning places critical components in physically controlled spaces with best-practices in place to secure infrastructure. Physical and environmental security measures include card and/or biometric access controls, and limited access to secure locations based on job function.
- Communication and Operations Management: Renzulli Learning has implemented strong operational procedures to protect information. Our controls surrounding system planning, protection from malicious code, backup processes, network security, media handling and exchange of information are constantly being analyzed and monitored to insure they provide reasonable protection for your data. Third party service providers with access to confidential information are required to adhere to security and privacy requirements that are consistent with and at least as restrictive as Renzulli Learning own policies and procedures regarding the protection of confidential information.
- Renzulli Learning maintains change management system to ensure review and controlled implementation of changes require both a risk analysis and a peer review before being implemented in Renzulli Learning infrastructure.