The Renzulli Learning System is based on the research of Drs. Joseph Renzulli and Sally Reis, the Renzulli Learning System works because it is centered on how personalization and differentiation—constructed around a student’s interests, learning styles, and expression styles—inspire learning.
Renzulli Learning Key Components:
The Renzulli Profiler uses strengths-based assessment to identify a student’s top three interests, learning styles and expression styles – usually in under an hour.
Once a student is profiled, they will have access to their very own personalized database of enrichment activities! They can explore by category or by interest area. See your students light up with when given the opportunity to direct their own learning!
Renzulli Differentiation Engine
This lesson-planning tool enables teachers to create a highly engaging learning environment that empowers students to achieve more in the classroom for better academic results.
Wizard Project Maker
Take your Problem Based Learning (PBL) to new levels with the Renzulli Wizard Project Maker. The Wizard Project maker can be teacher-driven and assigned or completely independent for the students. Engage your students by giving them voice and choice while being guided through the process every step of the way.
Grouping and Reporting Tools
Renzulli Learning makes it easy for teachers to group and report on their profiled students by their shared strengths, interests, learning and expression styles.
Personal Success Plan
Designed specifically to help middle and high school students develop critical thinking skills, the Renzulli Personal Success Plan shows students how to create tangible academic and career goals and develop plans for achieving those goals.
The Total Talent Portfolio
The portfolio records enrichment sites visited, favorite sites, students’ assessments of the on-line Renzulli resources, as well as any projects and assignments students have completed.
Additional Renzulli Learning System Features:
- Inbox Messaging for Teachers and Students within the secure and private Renzulli Learning System.
- Customization Groups: Grouping of students according to profile results for differentiation purposes, which is useful when assigning lessons or working in a secondary classroom environment
- Collaborative Grouping for students, including a group message board, which is helpful for group projects.
- College and Career Readiness Program: Renzulli learning has several components which assist students with college and career preparations and direction. These features include:
- The Personal Success Plan (PSP) provides career assessment, planning, and activities for students grade 5 and above
- edX advanced high level courses from universities including: Harvard, MIT, Princeton, and 25 of the top 50 Universities in the world
- The Total Talent Portfolio is a platform where students can showcase their work for university admissions and career portfolios.
Further information on the features of the Renzulli Learning System can be found in an article authored by Drs. Renzulli and Reis in the International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning.