Develop Your Students Creativity
Creativity is a critically important 21st century skill that requires innovative thinking, advanced problem-solving, and adaptable decision-making skills. At Renzulli Learning, we recognize creativity as a top priority in education, career planning and overall talent development, and prioritize fostering the creativity of your students.
Renzulli Learning, patent pending, offers an exclusive digital creativity assessment, the Cebeci Test of Creativity (CTC). The CTC evaluates four creative domains, including fluency, flexibility, originality, and elaboration, and provides interpretations of the results. We understand that creativity testing can be expensive for school districts. That's why we've included the CTC at no extra cost! Schools can purchase Renzulli Learning for $15.00 per user.
- Is a non-verbal measurement of creative ability
- Enables school districts to easily assess the creativity of all students quickly and affordably
- Is completely web-based with minimal technology requirements
- Scores tests immediately for quick and easy identification
Districts can easily identify their Gifted and Talented students. FFOE concepts measured through this interactive assessment, along with district multiple measures, are analyzed to identify eligible students.
Cebeci Test of Creativity FAQ
How early can students take the CTC?
The CTC is available for students in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade. Younger students might need assistance from their teacher to read the text in the tutorial section. The actual test is visual.
How do I take the CTC?
- 1. Login to your Teacher dashboard
2. Scroll down until you see “Cebeci Test of Creativity” on the right side of your screen
- 3. Click the button "Click Here to Take the CTC"
How often should the students be tested?
Depending on the objective of the retesting, students can be tested once a year.
- If the purpose of the CTC was for screening or identification, schools typically don't retest students.
- Some schools/districts retest once a year to monitor creativity development
- Some schools in Italy use the CTC for pre and post semester evaluation, so schools retest 6 months after the initial test.
What advantages does the CTC offer over other creativity assessments?
Here are some reasons why the CTC stands out amongst other creativity assessments:
- More cost-effective
- Offers faster evaluation
- Suitable for low socio-economic and at-risk students
- Fully figural (no text in the test apart from the tutorial section)
- Multi-language support
- Measures the four creative domains: fluency, flexibility, originality, and elaboration
What benefits do districts receive when they use the CTC with Renzulli Learning?
Imagine going to a hospital and undergoing blood tests as requested by your doctor. After receiving the results, you discover that your CTA values are below normal and ARD values are ultra-high. But without treatment, these test results become irrelevant. Similarly, without utilizing the Renzulli Learning, the CTC is just a number for students and teachers. Renzulli Learning offers activities to develop and strengthen students creativity by using their interests to engage them in learning.