Empower Students through Project Based Learning
Many districts have struggled to effectively implement Project Based Learning (PBL), largely due to the time, investment, and additional instructional resources needed. Students who use PBL are more engaged with in-depth research experiences of real world problems that offer enrichment, engagement, and accelerated learning!
Renzulli Learning, patent pending, makes Project Based Learning (PBL) easy with our platform by providing a safe and secure environment for students to work on and showcase their projects! Our PBL Module simplifies the complexity of project based learning, makes projects relevant, student driven, and the process is manageable for teachers to facilitate with as much or as little time or effort as desired. Renzulli Learning provides opportunities that develop College and Career-Ready students and the collaboration skills necessary for success.
- A phased approach with step-by-step instructions for all students PreK-12, in addition to providing the scaffolding for High School students to organize internships, mentoring opportunities, community service and capstone projects.
- Providing opportunities for student-centered learning and self discovery.
- Creates a more open-ended, active learning environment that more closely mirrors real-life settings, passions and problems.
- Global Collaboration provides opportunities for students to collaborate with other students anywhere in the country or the world.
- Virtual Project Showcase to upload projects and put final products on display for others to see providing an authentic audience
- An Enrichment Database that offers students their own personalized differentiated resources, as well as the ability to search the full fifty thousand-plus differentiated resources
Renzulli Learning’s PBL Module has project Templates for students of all ages!
Testimonials What Clients Say
“Amid everything happening, in order to keep our GT scholars engaged over the summer months, Cedar Hill ISD has decided to implement their GT Project Showcase on our Renzulli platform! We are excited to have a place for our scholars and families to share their work with other scholars and families and to share the wonderful innovative ideas they have regarding real-life situations. The scholars will upload their completed Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) into the Renzulli Type III Project Platform so that other scholars can login and see their work. This will be our very first virtual fair and we are excited about the outcome!”Natalie M. Garrett, District Coordinator of Advanced Academics, Cedar Hill ISD
“We are excited to launch a virtual platform to showcase HISD GT scholars and their work. This Virtual GT Expo is a landmark opportunity to display our scholars’ extended and independent investigative work in their respective fields of inquiry and interest.Tia N. Locke-Simmons, Director, Gifted and Talented Education
View the Research: