Renzulli Learning Home Edition Benefits
The twenty-first century is in many respects an astonishing time to be a child. Rapid advances in Artificial Intelligence, automation and social change will dramatically impact the educational and career opportunities of our children in ways we cannot foresee at this time. However, futurists agree that individuals with strong creative problem solving and creativity skills will be better positioned to succeed in the twenty-first century global economy.
Renzulli Learning helps parents better understand the needs, motivations, and strengths of every child so they can personalize instruction and accelerate learning. With our solutions, parents can more efficiently and effectively engage, and inspire their children. Renzulli Learning encourages your child to think outside the box and apply what they’ve learned to engaging activities that match their learning style, expression style, and interests.
- Leverage Renzulli’s 3 E’s! Enjoyment, Engagement and Enthusiasm to develop a love for learning
- Gain an understanding of their interests and learning styles
- Select from thousands of interest based learning activities based on their Renzulli Profile
- Complete challenging and engaging learning activities
- Opportunities to engage in research, independent study and virtual field trips
- Develop creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Personalized selection of books and activities
- English Language Learning Acceleration for Non-Native English Speakers
- Comprehensive Renzulli Profile of each child’s interests, learning styles and expression styles
- Online database of resources and activities that are child-friendly and have been evaluated by educational experts
- A wide variety of resources that develop creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Independent enrichment activities for children to complete at home
- The ability to create a portfolio of their child’s academic work
Renzulli Learning will help your children feel empowered as they direct their own learning. They will develop self-efficacy, increased self-confidence and a strength based learning focus will lead them to higher achievement.