Connecticut Association for the Gifted Partnership
Renzulli Learning and the Connecticut Association for the Gifted have established a partnership to share their resources with homes and classrooms for gifted, talented, twice-exceptional, and all students. Renzulli Learning helps to increase a child’s engagement in learning by focusing on their strengths, empowering children as they direct their own learning, leading to increased self-efficacy and increased self-confidence. CAG supports educators and parents to meet the needs of Connecticut’s gifted, talented and high-potential children of diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. They provide resources and advocacy so children are identified and provided access and opportunities to an appropriate education by personnel trained and qualified to meet their cognitive, social, and emotional special needs.
CAG Members Receive FREE access to Renzulli Learning!
Educator members of CAG receive free access to Renzulli Learning for 6 months! You will have access to our Renzulli Learning Enrichment for All Students Course, which includes a certificate of completion from the University of Connecticut for nine contact hours, a $1,000 value.
Parent and Family members of CAG receive a free one-year subscription to Renzulli Learning Home Edition, a $49 value.
To enjoy this CAG membership benefit, start your free Renzulli Learning access by completing the form below!
- 1. Select either Educator or Parents in the 'I am a" field.
- 2. Complete the rest of the form
- 3. Insert your access code, which you were provided when you registered with AAGT, in the Promo Code field.
Your Renzulli Learning login credentials and instructions will be e-mailed to you, so please be sure to check your spam folder if you did not receive them.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please call us at +1 (203) 680-8301 or e-mail [email protected].
Start Your Free Trial Today!
CAG Value Statement (GIFTED):
- Greater Good – We believe that helping all children achieve their full potential benefits them and the larger community.
- Innovation – We embrace creative thinking and action to advance gifted education in our state.
- Focus – We keep the support for our high ability students at the center of our work.
- Teamwork – We believe that planning and acting in collaboration with others will deliver the best results.
- Excellence – We reach for the highest standards both personally and in our work.
- Diversity – We embrace inclusion and the power of different points of view, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Join Connecticut Association for the Gifted
For More Information about CAG