The Renzulli Learning System
Renzulli Learning is an interactive online system that provides students with a personalized learning environment, allowing teachers to easily differentiate instruction to increase engagement and achieve higher academic performance. Renzulli Learning has resources that promote and enable ALL students to pursue their interests, providing equity, innovation and creativity for grades Pre-K through 12.
Personalizing instruction begins with understanding students interests, their likes and dislikes, the ways they like to communicate, and the ways they like to learn. Reflecting more than 40 years of research and used with students around the world, the Renzulli Profiler uncovers each student’s unique “Profile” through a series of questions about their interests and preferred ways of communicating and learning in 30 minutes within the first week of school.
- Our web-based software is an open-ended, active learning environment that closely mirrors real-life settings, passions, and problems
- Utilize a phased approach for Project Based Learning, with step-by-step instructions for all students PreK-12
- Providing opportunities for student-driven learning and self-discovery
- Empower students to creative, imaginative projects that provide rigorous learning outcomes
- Opportunities for students to collaborate with other students anywhere in the world with Global Collaboration
- Showcase students projects for an authentic audience experience with our Virtual Showcase
Renzulli Learning is available to all students throughout the school year, before, during, and after school, and all throughout the summer as well! The Renzulli Learning Team is here to support teachers to help you enrich the lives of all of your students whether in-person, remotely, or through a hybrid model!