Join us at Confratute!
Looking for your own enrichment opportunity this summer? How about a Conference that’s an Institute with a little Fraternity in between? Confratute is the longest running summer institute on enrichment-based differentiated teaching and has been held at the University of Connecticut for over 40 years!
Confratute provides educators with research-based practical strategies for engagement and enrichment learning for all students, as well as meeting the needs of gifted and talented students. Opportunities for in-depth training include: the Schoolwide Enrichment Model; Differentiating Instruction & Curriculum; Literacy & Reading; Math Enrichment; Innovative Technology Applications; Instructional & Cluster Grouping; Underachievement; and many more!
What can you experience?
- Daily Mini-Keynotes about relevant research and trends in regular and gifted education.
- Special Topic Sessions and Evening Forum Sessions on a variety of topics such as creativity, thinking skills, compacting, underserved populations, underachievement, and so much more to help you develop individual action plans for talent development and differentiation.
- SEM Leaders Forum strands designed for principals and administrators on curriculum development and more.
- Learn from renowned educators such as Joseph Renzulli, Sally Reis, Susan Baum, Marcia Gentry, Brian Housand, Sandra Kaplan, Jann Leppien, Rachel McAnallen, and Del Siegle.
- Exclusively designed sessions for Renzulli Learning users to develop and integrate your new skills to prepare for the start of the new school year!
Register online now by clicking the link below, or email [email protected] for more information and discount rates for groups of four or more from the same school or district. Be an Early bird and register by June 1st for a discount!