What is Renzulli Learning?
- Get your kids excited to start using Renzulli Learning with any or all of the following options:
- Animated Introduction: Student Introduction Video
- Student Introduction Lesson
- Sharing Best Practices: Happy Dreamer: Enhance the Student Introduction Lesson with this Teacher Tip!
Renzulli Learning has 3 options for Registering Students if it is not completed by the school / district:
Option 1Integrate with your Single Sign-On Service
We integrate with Clever, ClassLink, GG4L – and more! Call us to integrate – 203-680-8301
For Google Sign-In, you must register students as detailed in options 2 or 3 with their Google Username.
Logging Students In and Taking the Profiler
Student Help: Logging In (coming soon!)
Student Help: Taking the Profiler
Please note: Students in Pre-K, K, and Grade 1 are set to automatically Bypass the Profiler, which brings them directly into Renzulli Learning with age-appropriate resources for all Interest Areas, Learning Styles, and Expression Styles. If you wish your Students to take the Profiler, please go to the Teacher Site: My Students/Manage Students to “Unbypass” the Profiler.
If students were registered with their Google Account Username, they will be able to access Renzulli Learning by clicking the Google Sign in button.
They must be logged into their Google Account or will need to provide their Google Username and Password.
Option 3Students know their RL username & password:
- Students Grades K-4 Login & EZ-Read Profiler Instructions
- Students Grades 5-12 Login & Standard Profiler Instructions
Student’s have a Student Access Code from their Teacher:
Partnering with Parents
Locate these on the “Resources” tab of the Teacher site:
- Parent Welcome Letter (Customizable)
- Parent Quickstart Registration Directions