START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
Free Course AvailableEnrichment for All Students
Renzulli Learning and the University of Connecticut have joined forces to bring you free, online, on-demand professional development that will enrich your classroom for all of your students! The training includes nine contact hours awarded by the University of Connecticut once you have completed all three modules:
- Module 1 ~ Renzulli 101: An Overview of the Schoolwide Enrichment Model with Joe Renzulli and Sally Reis
- Module 2 ~ Using the Renzulli Learning Platform: The Basics
- Module 3 ~ Diving Deeper in Renzulli Learning: Working with Curriculum
Sharing Best PracticesPartnering with Parents ~ Just in Time for Conferences!
This month’s Best Practice comes from Mrs. Maria Schweyer, second grade teacher from Watertown, CT.
Do you want to partner with parents for the success of your students? Renzulli Learning makes it easy with the Parent Portal!
Requesting Best Practices!
Have you tried something cool in Renzulli Learning that went well with your students? We’d love to share your Best Practices with other Renzulli Teachers! Please send an email to our Director of Professional Development, Jeanne Pascon at [email protected], with a paragraph or two, a photo if you’d like (with parental permission for students shown), and any applicable links to content or products created.
New Content DevelopmentBOO! Integrate Skills with the Season! Looking for some educational – yet fun and engaging – Halloween activities? Look no further than the Renzulli Learning database! Our Curators have been busy scouring the Internet for new Halloween-themed resources for you!
- Search for “Halloween” from the Teacher Site and Share activities to students directly.
- Give your students time to explore their own Enrichment Activities for the keyword “Halloween.”
- Use this opportunity to identify the various categories and how they can jump down the page using the category types at the top, and use the little blue arrows on the right to jump back up!
- Have them practice a writing skill based on their Halloween-themed exploration in their Renzulli Learning Journal. You can Comment back to them from the Teacher’s Site under My Students/My Roster/Navigate to: Journal.
- Students can post their favorite Renzulli Learning Halloween activities on a whiteboard, bulletin board, or in their Renzulli Learning Collaborative Group!
- Try a Differentiated Lesson using “Halloween” as a Create Your Own Topic. See the Tip of the Month for details.
Tip of the MonthCreate Your Own Topic in a Differentiated Lesson
Have you tried creating a Differentiated Lesson yet – so that each student is offered the resources best suited for them?
Did you know that you can narrow your search results by adding your own custom subtopic? Go try it now!